Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.431 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 189% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,809 (Bs 17,074) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (28 minutes ago)