Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00111 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 108% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,228 (Bs 78,293,359) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 80,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)