Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,902 (руб 41,619) in Barnaul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (27 minutes ago)