Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.078 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,086 (руб 43,663) in Barnaul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)