Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,326 (руб 86,464) in Barnaul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (2 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)