Cost of living in Barka', Oman compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.655 INR / OMR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barka' (Oman) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,169 (﷼ 271) in Barka' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)