Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 107% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,799 (€1,102) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (44 minutes ago)