Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,372 in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)