Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,204 in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)