Cost of living in Barddhaman, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barddhaman (India) is 10% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨31,365 in Barddhaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (41 minutes ago)