Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.513 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 171% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨203,490 (Bs 31,242) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)