Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,265 prices entered by 418 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.908 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 142% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,349 (€1,243) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$140 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)