Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.215 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,661 (元4,764) in Baotou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)