Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.539 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,777 (元5,428) in Baotou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (34 minutes ago)