Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.957 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,088 (元12,864) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)