Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.814 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 57% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,347 (元6,557) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)