Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00483 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,115 (Rp 8,508,397) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)