Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.373 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨36,747 (RD$ 26,771) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)