Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12452 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,494 (501,889 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (40 minutes ago)