Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,107 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.932 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 86% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,620 (36,548 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)