Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,141 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.224 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,708 (19,657 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)