Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,089 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.961 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 87% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,245 (34,287 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (25 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)