Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00477 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,189 (Rp 14,071,427) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)