Cost of living comparison between Bandirma, Turkey and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.483 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,381 (4,905TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (43 minutes ago)