Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.409 INR / BND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,113 (B$1,104) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)