Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.006 INR / BND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 131% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨180,665 (B$3,763) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (22 minutes ago)