Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.817 INR / BND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 130% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨179,575 (B$3,755) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)