Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia vs Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00491 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,852 (Rp 9,341,059) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Acapulco costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)