Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00480 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨35,642 (Rp 7,430,293) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)