Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00489 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,370 (Rp 8,877,407) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Karachi costs ₨92 (about 1 hour ago)