Cost of living comparison between Banda Aceh, Indonesia and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00506 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,575 (Rp 17,688,148) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)