Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13007 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,307 (332,946 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)