Cost of living in Bălţi, Moldova vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.161 INR / MDL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bălţi (Moldova) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,056 (8,665 Leu) in Bălţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)