Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.834 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,532 (AU$1,089) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)