Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.639 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 170% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,877 (AU$2,130) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (38 minutes ago)