Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.028 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨79,339 (4,401TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)