Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00510 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 85% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,565 (Rp 28,333,797) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)