Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00503 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,892 (Rp 29,790,627) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)