Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00481 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 63% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,062 (Rp 12,908,665) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)