Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.159 INR / AZN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,494 (2,581 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (25 minutes ago)