Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.679 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,121 (7,023 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)