Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.535 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,737 (7,064 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)