Cost of living comparison between Baia Mare, Romania and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.209 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,876 (7,026 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)