Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.287 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,987 (3,412 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)