Cost of living in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.618 INR / ETB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahir Dar (Ethiopia) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,587 (20,085 Birr) in Bahir Dar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)