Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.651 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,832 (₨130,314) in Bahawalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (41 minutes ago)