Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.234 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,022 (Php41,354) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (39 minutes ago)