Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06071 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,110 (759,553 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)