Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06056 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,021 (743,384 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)