Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 86% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,803 (€837) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)