Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 79% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,669 (€1,993) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (44 minutes ago)