Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.258 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,778 (Php39,560) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)