Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.332 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,453 (Php40,886) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 350 kr (43 minutes ago)