Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.067 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,331 (7,116 lei) in Bacău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)