Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.517 INR / AWG
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,811 (ƒ 1,501) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (41 minutes ago)