Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.901 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,137 (27,953 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)