Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.888 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,533 (57,482 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)