Cost of living comparison between Ayutthaya, Thailand and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.916 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,515 (59,260 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuzla costs 12KM (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.050 (about 1 hour ago)