Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.293 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,406 (2,897TL) in Aydin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)