Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.637 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,056 (2,648TL) in Aydin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)