Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.845 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,890 (S/. 2,060) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)