Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.996 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,094 (S/. 2,305) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)