Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 76% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,292 (€2,031) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)