Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.140 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 89% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,162 (€826) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (36 minutes ago)