Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.968 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 89% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,236 (€828) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)