Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,180 (€1,069) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bandung costs Rp 3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)