Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,506 in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bansko costs 5.20 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (23 minutes ago)