Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,980 in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chengdu costs 元1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)