Cost of living in Aurangabad, India vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 16% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨28,554 in Aurangabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)