Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 133% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨189,425 (€2,609) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (35 minutes ago)