Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,565 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.368 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 258% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨268,308 (NZ$5,547) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)