Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,587 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.799 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 246% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨270,387 (NZ$5,904) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)