Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,998 prices entered by 393 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.531 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 233% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,452 (NZ$2,932) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (37 minutes ago)