Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20380 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,862 (293,728 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)