Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.091 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,425 (﷼ 2,424) in Ta'if to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)