Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.790 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 4% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨39,340 (E£ 10,380) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)