Cost of living comparison between Asyut, Egypt and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.897 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 4% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨74,813 (E£ 19,195) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)