Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01166 INR / PYG
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 67% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,499 (5,015,200 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)