Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01155 INR / PYG
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,371 (5,571,713 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (38 minutes ago)