Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01155 INR / PYG
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 68% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,575 (6,109,936 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)