Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19782 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,820 (267,015 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)