Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19255 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,883 (295,417 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)