Cost of living comparison between Astana, Kazakhstan and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20140 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,868 (639,853 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)