Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20105 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,845 (252,889 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)