Cost of living comparison between Asmara, Eritrea and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.267 INR / ERN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,972 (Nakfa22,259) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)