Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.193 INR / ERN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,569 (Nakfa25,417) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)