Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.876 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 166% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨199,667 (11,169 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (28 minutes ago)