Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.027 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 174% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨213,746 (11,857 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)