Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.842 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 159% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,118 (5,367 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)