Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.842 INR / TMT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 78% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,752 (3,490 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$2,900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,446 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (19 minutes ago)