Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.043 INR / TMT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,070 (3,546 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)